He is an author, speaker, and radio host that has been featured in US News, CNN Money, Bankrate and Entrepreneur on Fire. Chris consistently teaches audiences how to do what no other financial advisers can or will–achieve financial prosperity, now and in the future, while spending time doing what they love most.
Just a few topics where he uses his unique approach toward getting fast results:
– Finding $4,000 in 45 minutes
– The 3 Circles of Wealth – Keys to Keeping What You Make
– How to Make Money WITHOUT Money?
– How to Relax and Rake It In
– How You Are Losing Tens of Thousands of Dollars and
Not Know It? – The X-Factors
And much more.
Chris says Cash flow creates freedom and prosperity and gives us some nuggets on Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- For a guy that retired at 28 years old, how it all started (at one point he was a million in debt with 22,000 in monthly expenses)
- How financial advisers give wrong advice
- How track your money and find where it’s leaking
- The law of attention and the law of decay
- Making money by putting attention on it
- Making money by serving others and how that works
- The spender, the saver and the steward
- Ways to generate extra cash flow
- Common mistakes by entrepreneurs
What a great interview! Chris is quite THE financial advocate for the entrepreneur.
I appreciate your listenership and hearing from you means a lot to me. Feel free to drop me a message.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!