Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso welcomes Shaun Caldwell. He is a direct marketing expert with progressive experience that’s enabled him to impact profitability and growth objectives for companies for which he has served as a strategic partner.
Shaun says, “your marketing should make the customer, prospect, or partner feel good about doing business with you.”
He shares his strategic focus, judgment, and vision that he’s gained during
a successful career guiding the creation and implementation of branding, design, and promotional campaigns that have generated sustained positive results.
Shaun’s many years of progressive experience has enabled him to impact profitability and growth objectives for companies for which he has served as a strategic partner.
As the owner of Charlotte Print a graphic design, printing, and direct mail company, he has been providing startups to seasoned businesses with direct response marketing services.
Prior to launching Charlotte Print, Shaun served as the founder and owner of for Global Marketing Mavens where his efforts were instrumental in spearheading the adoption of internet and mobile marketing for small businesses nationwide.
Shaun Caldwell holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminology from Johnson C. Smith University. He is the organizer of one of Charlotte’s largest networking organizations and often mentors small business owners nationwide on branding, design, and promotion.
Get ready for Shaun to tell us the inside scoop on successful direct marketing on Revenue Chat.
- Direct marketing (direct mail) is on the rise with an increase in $2 billion last year.
- The risks of relying solely on Internet marketing.
- Inexpensive ways to get your message to targeted people.
- The elements of a successful direct mail campaign: list, message, your media, and the actual campaign itself.
- Percentage of response to expect from direct mail, depending on the type of pieces you use.
- What’s lumpy mail, and how that gets high response— 20%.
- How to use direct mail to attract new business.
- How to use direct mail to build a relationship with existing customers.
- Advice for start-ups and part time businesses, including who can answer your phones.
- Some best practices for creating a successful direct mail campaign.
An awesome interview with Shaun Caldwell, Direct Marketing Expert!
I appreciate your listenership and hearing from you means a lot to me. Feel free to drop me a message.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!